It is constantly an uphill battle to find the right information all on one site without having to spend hours going to different websites in search of what you are looking for related to personal injury issues and law. To a certain extent, it’s easier for those already in the legal profession to find what they are looking for, as they have some background knowledge of the law.
Intellectual property can only do so much for an organization; it means more when it can be shared with others. Crowson Law Group is committed to providing helpful free resources at the touch of a button for your convenience.
The free resources are aimed at giving clients and potential clients the information they need when they need it and allowing them to access the information immediately and in detail. This information is based on Alaska accident and injury legal resources, information and news.
Thank you for allowing us to share this information with you. Please note that this information comes directly from Crowson Law Group as well as other relevant sources, and that the links will take you directly to the stated pages. You will find information the following information:
- Frequently asked questions related to personal injury matters and Crowson Law Group’s areas of practice
- Quick help for quick assistance - this link allows you to access a brief brochure on your legal rights following a car accident and how to deal with insurance adjusters
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) link
- Vehicle Crash Online link
- FDA MedWatch link
- Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) link
- Workers’ Compensation information
- Brain Injury Association of America (BIAA) link
- Alaska Court System link
- Alaska State Troopers link
- Legal Information Institute
- Law.com legal dictionary
A free book on what to do when you are in a car accident, advice on handling insurance companies and understanding property damage, bodily injury, insurance coverage, settlements and Alaska accident law.This book was written by James Crowson and is titled, ‘Right Turns Only’.